Tuesday 12th May, marks the start of our five part webinar series “Leading and communicating in a different world”.
Over the duration of the series we will be taking a look at some key topics, highlighting some of the emotions that people may go through as we navigate our way through the changes we are all experiencing right now.
We have invited a number of industry experts from around the world to talk to us about their experiences within the industry on some of the following subjects;
– 12th May, 3PM BST – Empathy // appreciating your people
– 19th May, 3PM BST – Leadership // managing your teams remotely
– 26th May, 3PM BST – Strategy // overcoming resistance to change
– 2nd June, 3PM BST – Communication // engaging and motivating people
– 9th June, 3PM BST – Development // developing your teams remotely
Hosted by global fitness educator, Christoper Rock, there will be aims and outcomes of each session, plus key learnings and insights from;
Lawra Angell – Pocket Rocket Marketing
James Clack – Active IQ
Chris Clawson – Life Fitness
Robert Quast – Troy Barbell and Fitness
Steve Wright – Power Plate
Join us on 12th May, 3PM BST for our first webinar on Empathy